Hot dog! Summer is in full swing and the June/July 2013 4PawPrints issue has now been released and can be viewed HERE. We would love for you to add it to your summer reading list!
If you have yet to peruse the pages of 4 Paws For Ability’s bi-monthly newsletter, now is a great time to start! Each issue is filled to the brim with 4 Paws related news, inspirational stories, important info for dog-owners and of course, adorable pup pics. And this most recent edition is no exception!
Here is just a sampling of what you can look forward to in this issue:
- Safety Awareness: A look at potential dangers and Piper’s story of survival – This particular article is a MUST READ for anyone with a dog in their care. Read about our Founder’s terrifying recent encounter and other vital precautions to keep your dog safe!
- CNN visits 4 Paws! – Here you can read the incredible story of one of our June grads, Jake Murphy and his journey to be united with service dog Gabriel; a story which garnered national attention.
- June class photos – Meet our most recent alums!
- Sound Off! – This page provides links to offer feedback, share your stories and possibly be featured in an upcoming issue!
- The Legacy of Hawke Falzarano – The touching story of a young boy and his family’s mission to save the lives of others.
- Litters – See a listing of the newest 4 Paws litters along with pics of our fresh-faced cuties!
- So much more!
You can click the links above or the picture below to be taken to our newsletter. Go on and enjoy the read. You’d be barking mad not to!