Donate to 4 Paws Today!
Everyday Giving Opportunities
**Do you work for a company that offers a corporate match? Scroll down to check your company on GiveDirect!**
1. Donate directly and securely using your credit card (via Authorize.net)
Please CLICK HERE to proceed with a secure donation via Authorize.net
2. Use MightyCause For a Recurring Donation!
Please CLICK HERE to set up a recurring donation through MightyCause.
3. Donation via Facebook!
You can check out our Facebook for fun pictures, events, and happenings, plus you can donate right on Facebook! You can donate right here: https://www.facebook.com/4pawsforability/app/250457581338/ and follow us on our Facebook page!
4. Mail a Check
You can make checks payable to: 4 Paws for Ability.
Mail checks to: 207 Dayton Ave., Xenia, Ohio 45385
Please use the memo line to designate what your donation is for. If fundraising for a child, include the In honor of [child’s name here] in the memo line. If the donating to a specific program or item, write the name of that program in the memo line, such as 4 Paws Alaska, or Sponsoring a Placement Class.
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS DRAWN ON FOREIGN ACCOUNTS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A DONATION FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE USE PAYPAL, NETWORK FOR GOOD, OR CALL US TO MAKE A CREDIT CARD DONATION OVER THE PHONE. *
5. Make a Credit Card Donation Over the Phone
You can call us at (937) 374-0385 to donate directly by credit card over the phone. Please call Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST if you would like to donate over the phone.
6. Make a Donation via GoodWorld
4 Paws for Ability has partnered with GoodWorld for easy online giving! Be sure to sign up with us today! https://gdw.io/c7c6af
According to their website, GoodWorld is disrupting philanthropy with simple donations, straight from the heart and is fueling Social Giving, the next wave of seamless, viral charitable payments on Facebook and Twitter with just a hashtag: #donate. Their #donate technology makes it possible to give instantly to the causes userscare most about!
7. Donate via Network for Good
Network for Good makes it easy for you to support any charity, anywhere online through our trusted charitable fund.
* Network for Good deducts a small 3-5% transaction fee.
8. Corporate Matching on GiveDirect
Check GiveDirect for corporate match opportunities! Just click the button to the left orhereto see if the company you work for offers donation matching!