Volunteer Help Needed!
4 Paws for Ability is always in need of helpful hands onsite at the Training Center in Xenia, OH. Our volunteer task force consists of people at all points in places in life – from the youngest kiddos, to retirees, to weekend only helpers! This is a highly rewarding way to become involved in community service and we can accommodate many schedules and skill sets!
Some of the types of needs we have at 4 Paws for Ability headquarters include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Dog Care
- Socialization Of Puppies
- Basic Training With Puppies
- Help Around The Facility
- Help planning and participating in events
- Other Similar Tasks
We have unlimited opportunities! Have an idea? Ask! Email our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us right now through our website if you’d like to make a difference in the lives of families with disabilities by giving of your time and talent.
Ready to become a 4 Paws Volunteer? Please begin by filling out an application and mailing it to email@example.com. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you and let you know the next steps!
To complete the application, download the PDF and save it to your desktop before entering information. If you enter information in an internet browser it will not save. You must open and save the document in Adobe Reader. *SEE BELOW FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADOBE READER DOWNLOAD/MAC USERS*[divider]
Instructions for Mac Users and link to download Adobe Reader:
- Please check that you have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, and that you open the file using Adobe Reader rather than the Preview function built into your Mac OS. The link to install Adobe Reader is: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- To open the form, you must use Finder to navigate to Adobe Reader. Open the Adobe Reader application, then use the “File” and “Open” functions to open the file from the location in which you saved it. The form will not work if you simply double-click it to open it unless Reader is already your default PDF viewer.
- Once you fill in the form, save it on your computer before emailing.
- See the image below for reference: