We are fortunate here at 4 Paws for Ability to have wonderful donors, supporters, volunteers, and sponsors. Tail wags and thanks to all of them, for their help and support!
Magnolia Paws for Compassion® is a program created by Eisai with the Epilepsy Foundation and 4 Paws to raise awareness of the beneficial impact that animals can have on people living with epilepsy and seizure disorders. For more information, please visit www.MagnoliaPawsforCompassion.
PetSmart Gives Back has donated more than $2,000,000 across the US and Canada, partnered with more than 200 philanthropic animal charities, and donated countless hours of volunteer work to make local communities strong and vibrant. 4 Paws is honored to be supported by our local PetSmart distribution center through their “In Your Community” outreach work. For more information about PetSmart Gives Back, please visit their website: http://www.petsmartgivesback.com/index.html
Allied Van Lines has built charitable giving into their business model and is active within communities across the United States. 4 Paws is grateful for its ongoing support of our mission to place service dogs with children and veterans. Allied Vans and 4 Paws have a similar community – across the country! If you’re looking for a service dog for a kiddo or veteran or planning a big move, 4 Paws and Allied Vans are here for you. For more information on Allied Van Lines, please visit their website: https://www.allied.com/
The following supporters contributed more than $5000 in 2017!
- Ms. Dorothy – $500,000
$99,999 – $50,000
$49,999 – $25,000
$24,999 – $15,000
$14,999 – $10,000
- Gary Bergren – $10,000
- Ultimate Gym Sports LLC – $10,000
$9,999 – $5,001
- Keller Williams Hudson Valley United – $6,500
- Yvone R. Rice – $8,000
- Barbara Kozak – $8,273
- The Ford Foundation – $7,500
- Charles Schwab – $5,492.53
- English Setter Assn of America Inc – $5,000
- Jay D & Beulah Raymond Endowment Fund – $5,000
c/o Johnson Charitable Gift Fund
- Industrial Puppy continues their support of 4 Paws sending a variety of supplies to assist with the training and placement of service dogs in the 4 Paws for Ability program.
Tail Wags for our veterinary practices!
The following veterinary practices care for and support our service dogs in training:
- Veterinary Associates: 1920 U.S. 68 North, Xenia, Ohio 45385. Phone (937) 372-9978.
- Pets in Stitches: 8265 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342. Phone (937) 630-3320.