Network for Good and PayPal enable you to donate to 4 Paws For Ability using your credit card. Your donation is safe, secure, and private. Both Network for Good and PayPal deduct a small service charge.
Click here to find Network for Good or on the PayPal logo below to make your donation today. If you have a specific project that you would like your donation to go to (for example, sponsoring, wish list, etc.), please enter it in the “Special Instructions” OR “Instructions to the merchant” box during your donation process through PayPal’s web site. The link to the Special Instructions appears on the last page of the process.
You can also call us at (937) 708-6677 to donate directly by credit card over the phone. Please call Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST if you would like to donate over the phone.
Click the PayPal logo below to make your 4 Paws For Ability donation!
Donate by check. You can make checks payable to: 4 Paws for Ability. Mail checks to: 253 Dayton Ave. Xenia, Ohio 45385. If you’d like to designate your donation to fund a particular service dog, write that on your memo line. For example, In honor of (child’s name here). You can also designate your donation to a particular program, i.e. 4 Paws Alaska, Mission Pawsible or the Campus Program.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS DRAWN ON FOREIGN ACCOUNTS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A DONATION FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE USE THE DONATE NOW BUTTON FOR PAYPAL OR CALL US TO MAKE A CREDIT CARD DONATION.
Network for Good uses a Profile feature to save your contact information, making future donations more convenient by filling in your name and address automatically when you donate. Your Profile also allows you to review history of donations you have made through the Network for Good Giving System. The donation history will list all of the transactions you have made since you have created your Profile. You will be able to review everything from the total amount you have given to each charity to a list of the names of the charities to which you have given over a specific time period. Remember to sign in using your name and password for future donations so they will be recorded.
Cars4Causes Partners With 4 Paws - 4 Paws is pleased to announce a partnership with Cars4Causes where we can now accept vehicle donations from every state in the U.S. except Alaska. 4 Paws will receive 70% of the net sale of the vehicle, which will go toward our building fund.
Charity Gift Cards from CharityChoice. 4 Paws for Ability is now part of the CharityChoice Gift Card program. CharityChoice Gift Cards can be given or bought just like commercial gift cards. These cards are a great way to turn your gift into philanthropy and a great way to give back to 4 Paws for Ability. Gift cards are 100% tax-deductible, and there is an option for plastic and e-cards. CharityChoice Gift Cards will benefit 4 Paws for Ability– 75% of the donation is pre-designated while the other 25% will go to a charity selected by the card recipient, which also can be 4 Paws for Ability.
Buy a gift card for a birthday present, wedding, anniversary, or a holiday. To purchase a CharityChoice Gift Card and make a donation to 4 Paws for Ability, go to http://www.charitygiftcertificates.org and use checkout code 509. You may also purchase the gift cards through the PNC Points Program with PNC Bank.
Donate in honor or in memory of someone special
Would you like to continue to help those who need it even after you are gone? Perhaps you’ve been supporting 4 Paws for Ability for some time. Did you know that even a small donation can be left in a will? You can help with gifts now and continue into the future by remembering 4 Paws in your will. Talk with your attorney today. And remember, it doesn’t need to be a small donation! Large works too!
Partnering with communities and corporations
4 Paws welcomes the opportunity to partner with organizations interested in investing in community projects and appreciates occasions to meet with civic groups or organizations. We rely heavily on the generosity of individuals,as well as corporations, and accept donations for operating expenses,training, food, toys, training supplies, medication, and our building fund.
How else can you help?
There are several other needs of the organization that include volunteer opportunities and becoming a foster family to a puppy prior to its specialized training. If you haven’t already done so, you may want to visit the “How Can I Help?” section and take a look at various needs, including sponsorships and a wish list.
Donations come in many forms. See what Allison Henry thought up: